need analysis of HJT report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
my problem is that my computer freezes at start up. And my browsers also freeze during use. I already went through the instructions on removing viruses-spyware-malware posted by howard_hopkinso. I attached the Hjt report and the report from the AVG spyware scan. I would greatly appreciate if someone could check my attached reports and see if my computer is clean. Thanks.

xbzambrano

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your HJT log is clean.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine and reboot your system.

Download and run the Blacklight programme. follow all the instructions carefully.

Let me know the results please.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of xbzambrano only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks Howard, for the quick reply. Here is the attachment from the

Blacklight scan it found two hidden files.

Thanks xbzambrano

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Run Blacklight again, when it`s finished it should give you the option to rename those files, do so and let me know the results.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of xbzambrano only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Here is the attachment from backlight after renaming the hidden files that

were infected. I also have another question, how many times a week and

what programs do i run to keep my computer clean? Thanks again for taking

the time to look over my attachments.

xbzambrano

That looks fine mate. How`s your system running?

Here`s a list of programmes I recommend. You should run them once every week or two, or when you suspect something is wrong.

AVG free or Avast antivirus programmes.

Zonealarm or Kerio free firewall programmes.

Spybot Search & Destroy.

Ad-Aware se personal.

Spyware Blaster.

AVG Antispyware.

Ccleaner.

Regards Howard :)

System is running great! Thanks Howard for helping me out through the process

of cleaning out my system. keep up the great work.

xbzambrano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back