need card advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazdude

ok what is a good video card that i can get for under 200-250 bucks (200 preferable) is there any good geforece 6800 in that price range that i could get? my motherboard is an A8AE-LE, and also i live in Canada so its gotta be from tigerdirect.ca

that is a pretty kick *** card for the price, and out performs the 6800 indeed, something in that price range is what im looking for. my prob is the power supply tho, what psu wud handle a card like that and be satisfying? and that wudnt be expensive

Something like this should suit your system well:

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=7565&vpn=EG365P-VE(FMA)&manufacture=ENERMAX

It is a 350w psu, which is probably the MINIMUM you are going to want. I am assuming you are on a very tight budget, which is why I linked you to this PSU. It has 26amps on the 12v rail, which is adequate for your needs.

Really though, you should get yourself something over 400w.

I can't find any good psus on the tigerdirect site. VERY poor PSU selection being offered.

Yup, providing the rest of your system is up to scratch and you have a good enough psu. What are you trying to play? It'd run oblivion, anyway...

meh moslty games like cod2, hl2 css dods rome total war, lol, meh anything fun, i dont mind of course having to lower some settings in order to get good fps,m its about the fun u have playin not the eye candy for me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back