Inactive NEED CTB LOCKER IMAGE FILE DECRYPTION

I am a professional photographer. A few weeks ago my computer was attacked by CTB-LOCKER the one with the black screen and code KEY. Proven Data Recovery has been able to identify the VARIENT of the virus I have. It is - RSA-2048 CTB-Locker encryption virus.
They want 2,600 for the decryption of 300 image files that this virus has encrypted on a SD CARD. The computer still reads close to 900mb of data on the card and I have been told by multiple sources that there is a chance my images are still there, but I have had no luck and it's going to take me quite some time to come up with this money so in mean time I am exploring other options and learning more about computers and code than I would otherwise have never cared to.
It angers me to no end that people can actually even do this. That they can hurt total strangers in this away. Hurt their jobs. Effect their lives just for the sake of doing so and then dangle our data in front of us so we freak out and jump. I refuse to pay this RANSOM and it is frustrating to no end that the supposed GOOD GUYS want WAY THE HELL MORE!! It's very backwards to me and does not seem right. It is almost impossible to get a simple strait answer from people in this area and there is a lot of double talk and I have bad a couple people remote access my computer and I see them try things even I have tried.
The files that are blocked were never on my hard drive. I didn't even have time to make a hard copy. One moment they were find and the next they were encrypted. I have done 2 system restored and a factory restore and computer has updated protection but the files remain locked on my card.
Is there any effective decryption for CTB-LOCKER - RSA-2048 CTB-Locker encryption virus
What are the odds? Is it even worth saving all this money for these people? He did ID the variant. Even that came as a shock. It's all I have to go on. Maybe, if you think you have a solution for me of course I would be willing to work put pay arrangement but I would need to see at lest SOME proof. Maybe do one or two that I can see. There are 300 on the card and I am really quite desperate for this material, or to be told convincingly and enough times that all hop is lost. I am not at that point yet.
Thanks for your time
Sincerely

Scott -- Str8onthe8@yahoo.com

Back