Need for Speed Underground - Warning - big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Well - I mentioned to some of you that I can't run this game with AA & AF on - but that it still looks gorgeous even without it. I will be posting some screenshots here of me playing this wonderfully addictive game. I'm still working my way through it and am not very far into it.

n4su00008.jpg

n4su00026.jpg

More to come!

hehe im on my second run through the game....i just cant stop playing it!! sooo fun. i shall have to get some pictures up on here of my skyline.........:D

if anyone is wondering about buying this game....go get it!! it is simply amazing.

This is the game running with AA and AF on....it is my second skyline.

Attachments

• skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 50
I think the game looks absolutly awesome too. My favorite car is the RX-7(pay no attention to my name) Its godly in the drift competitions and has superfast acceleration. Heres a pic of my skyline I beat the game with.
P.S. I dare anyone to try and get a faster speed without cheats.:eek:

Attachments

• highest speed(800x600).jpg
    highest speed(800x600).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 58
I also beat this game in a skyline, I'll post a picture of it but first heres my fastest drag time. That is no cheating! :D

Attachments

• 20.32.jpg
    20.32.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41
I beat the game a few weeks ago in this car, I reckon it looks crap, but somehow I thought it looked good when I was playing the game. :dead:

Attachments

• r34 skyline.jpg
    r34 skyline.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 41
When i said speed i meant MPH but those times are low:eek: I cant seem to break the 21 sec barrier.

I use a playstation pad via USB adapter and that works just great for me.

I can get an adapter at wal-mart, hopefully, as he next store that carries much in the way of electronics is in Seattle. I am so completely bored with FPS games. I'm ready for something different.

the keyboard isnt that difficult to use, and if youre used to fps games it will be easy.

so anyone found out what the fastest car is? in a straight drag, i find the s2000 is the quickest. anyone find this to be different?

Wow this game really is quite fun. Evryone in my family loves playing it and we've only had it a couple of hours. Looks like we are going to have to use the keyboard. Its fine though. We got practiced using it for light cycles in Tron 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back