TechSpot

Need for Speed Underground - Warning - big pics

By LNCPapa
Dec 15, 2003
  1. Well - I mentioned to some of you that I can't run this game with AA & AF on - but that it still looks gorgeous even without it. I will be posting some screenshots here of me playing this wonderfully addictive game. I'm still working my way through it and am not very far into it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More to come!

2. xtrmn8r

xtrmn8r TS Rookie Posts: 53

hehe im on my second run through the game....i just cant stop playing it!! sooo fun. i shall have to get some pictures up on here of my skyline.........:D

if anyone is wondering about buying this game....go get it!! it is simply amazing.

3. xtrmn8r

this is the game running with AA and AF on....it is my second skyline.

Attached Files:

4. Supra

Supra TS Enthusiast Posts: 190

I think the game looks absolutly awesome too. My favorite car is the RX-7(pay no attention to my name) Its godly in the drift competitions and has superfast acceleration. Heres a pic of my skyline I beat the game with.
    P.S. I dare anyone to try and get a faster speed without cheats.:eek:

Attached Files:

5. AgentX

AgentX TS Rookie Posts: 17

I also beat this game in a skyline, I'll post a picture of it but first heres my fastest drag time. That is no cheating! :D

Attached Files:

6. AgentX

I beat the game a few weeks ago in this car, I reckon it looks crap, but somehow I thought it looked good when I was playing the game. :dead:

Attached Files:

7. xtrmn8r

also without cheating......:grinthumb

Attached Files:

8. AgentX

Whoa thats damn fast, Im not even going to try to beat that 20.32 took me a while. :p lol

9. Supra

Supra TS Enthusiast Posts: 190

When i said speed i meant MPH but those times are low:eek: I cant seem to break the 21 sec barrier.

10. AgentX

Oh I played the game using kph, I got my r34 up to 380.sumthing. Not sure what that converts to.:)

11. xtrmn8r

i got 20.12 the other day.............:grinthumb

12. bedlam_4

bedlam_4 TS Rookie Posts: 156

Do you need a steering wheel for this game or is it good with mouse and keyboard?

13. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Topic Starter Posts: 4,190   +415

I use a playstation pad via USB adapter and that works just great for me.

14. bedlam_4

I can get an adapter at wal-mart, hopefully, as he next store that carries much in the way of electronics is in Seattle. I am so completely bored with FPS games. I'm ready for something different.

15. xtrmn8r

the keyboard isnt that difficult to use, and if youre used to fps games it will be easy.

so anyone found out what the fastest car is? in a straight drag, i find the s2000 is the quickest. anyone find this to be different?

16. bedlam_4

I'm gonna look for the game today

17. bedlam_4

Wow this game really is quite fun. Evryone in my family loves playing it and we've only had it a couple of hours. Looks like we are going to have to use the keyboard. Its fine though. We got practiced using it for light cycles in Tron 2.0.

18. bedlam_4

I should get rid of all those blahs. They look kinda dumb

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.