Need Girl Advice

leadpill924

Hi, my friend just got his first girlfriend, and I have never had one yet. So him and his girlfriend are going to the mall tomorrow, but the thing is that she bringing her friend with him. So my friend (the guy) has asked me to come with him so that he won't be alone there. I am going with him to the mall tomorrow, but I don't know how to talk to girls, what they like, or what they like to do and such. So I made this thread in search of some advice, because I don't want to look like a loser in front of his girlfriend and her friend. I am 13 years old and in 8th grade and I don't know why I have never had a girlfriend. So I would appreciate it if some girls posted, or guys who have had experience. Thanks.

Edit: Wow this is still up here. Ok well when we went on Saturday because they were actually at a different mall than we were(my friend is great at planning things) so we didn't see them on Saturday.
Then the next day on Sunday we actually went to the same mall but she didn't bring her friend because she got scared or was being a ***** or something I don't know. So it was pretty awkward for me because I didn't say much by my friend helped me get a few seconds of conversation going.

You 1st need to get a big clock to wear around your neck, then get a gold grill and change your name to Flava' Flav

Then when that's done, get a Fedora hat, get a purple feather and put it on the top of the hat, Pick up a fur coat that matches the style you want ( fluffy, stiff or just cool looking )

After that, you might need to get some money so you can pay for the girls right? When you go to the mall make sure to bring your Limo or a really sweet bicycle ( since you're 13 ) then you'd be the most coolest guy in the Mall

Trust me on this my friend, I do it every weekend and I get all the ladies

Oh dear. I hope this doesn't start an influx of "help meh plz, i need a girlfriend" threads...

Anyway, I'm afraid this forum isn't really going to be the best place to look for relationship advice... :haha:

My advice would be to act natural and steer clear of topics like card games, computers, WoW... That sort of thing. Just find something you all enjoy, like a movie or whatever.

EDIT: HAHAHA OMG TimeParadoX, thats the funniest thing I've seen all day. Make sure you have a pimp cane to match your outfit as well. If you can't find a Fedora, just wear a baseball cap backwards and say "Yo, sup G?" to everyone your see.

I agree with the last bit from Boogityboo, he's a real playa pimp from Madison

Just don't talk about computers / videogames unless they actually play them, But for now just stick to talking to movies or what ever

You don't have a girlfriend but there is no rule that you have to have one either. And not every girl your age is looking for a boyfriend either. If it happens it happens but don't force it. Keep that in mind.
....but I don't know how to talk to girls, what they like, or what they like to do and such.
When you talk to girls, these are exactly the things you can talk about, what they like and what they like to do.

You can tell them what you like too but don't go on and on about it. You don't have to do all the talking.

Edit:
God of Mana said:
BUt the true question is how to approach the topic of video games with out sounding like a nerd.
Unless you do game designing for a living, I don't think that's possible. LOL. :)

Yeah, I agree with all these people.

I highly doubt you would want to follow what I said because it's intended as a joke because I was bored :haha:

lol this had to be the most random post I have even seen on TS. Just look back to when we were 13 guys we were the same right :)

best advice from me would be to not ever make the slightest gesture of "hitting" on your friends gf even if you dont mean to, i cant tell you how many times I have seen that destroy friendships.

Just listen to every post about except TimeParadoX <---(haha nice work btw)

Just listen to every post about except TimeParadoX <---(haha nice work btw)

that makes me sad :( :haha:

lol this had to be the most random post I have even seen on TS. Just look back to when we were 13 guys we were the same right

Well not really, I was never like that... I was actually quiet from 13+ and didn't talk to anyone because at 13 what exactly could you freaking talk about anyways!?

POKEMON CARDS!?!?!

But to your original question, The best answers are the ones you find on your own ;)

My turn, as a girl, I would have to say, the best thing you can do is make her laugh... Even if it means walking into a wall or something goofy. Once you break the silence things will flow for you...

Just don't play the "I look away from you when you look at me" game. You will look creepy if you do, and don't stare. If you meet a girls eye just smile for a second or two and then look elsewhere.

A nice smile, humor (even self-depreciating) and being a good conversationalist will usually do the trick. When talking (not just to her but your friend too) be enthusiastic and speak clearly. Don't talk about yourself non-stop or brag.

But then again I'm 20 years older than you so I can't say what girls your age are looking for. Heck, they probably aren't sure either. If you are a football player wear your jersey!:)

a pup in a purse and box of chocolates always wins 'em over.... ;)
Just be yourself, dress nice, and use good hygiene and don't act ignorant. Don't rush anything at your age. You got your whole life ahead of you. Girls pick up on "desparate" right away - and most females your age look and act a lot older than you. It's just the hormones so just relax.

K, I think it is sweet that you threw this question out there in a forum. Very cool. I'm a long way off 13 but still remember it well. Best thing you can do is be polite and considerate and respectful...in an offhanded way (not in an overboard obvious way). You may not have had a girlfriend yet, but you most likely have a mom or a grandma or fave aunt or lady teacher. Somebody female that you respect an awful lot. Talk to this girl like you would them. Make eye contact, listen to what she says but steer away from trying to impress her with big stories. Just be yourself and be relaxed. Don't goof off to show off..ick. I realize your meeting is passed by now, but still applies to any girl you meet. Being yourself and being respectful are definite winners. Tedster was right on with his comment. Good luck.

you've got to talk if u dont the girl cant get 2 no u and wont b very interested the quiet guy routine doesnt work for more than 20 min.

hahah!!

this is the 1st thread i encountered here at TS thats about girls...

i guess all u can do to sweep her on her feet is make her laugh..get ur sense of humor out in the closet and rev it up!

but the best advice is still timeParadox's

:p

if you listen to her when she talks, it will show you are interested.

Also if your listening to her your not talking about yourself which is a good thing.

Don't ask me for relationship adivce, i'm nearly 17 and have never had a girlfriend.
I was once asked out by a 'girl' who turne out to be some of my 'friends' playing a 'prank'

The be yourself and listen stuff apparently works, though it never has for me. Still, your 13, if it doesn't work, learn an move on. You'll learn what to do and what not to do, often the hard way. Also... don't stare at her breasts or ***

lol its not nearly as hard to meet a girl as ya all make it out 2. im a girl and id much rather have a guy who can install my ram than throw a football. :)

At least there's on girl in the world who thinks like that

I don't know why we do it, theres just some need to impress. It's the stupidest instinct know to man (and woman)

Back