Need good printer for printing photos

By FeTaLDaMagE
Apr 19, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok here is the deal, I need a good quality printer to print off the wifes photos from the digital camera. I have a Lexmark Z34 now and it has to many xp driver issues that I can't resolve, so it's going to be kicked to the curb! If any of you guys or girls have a good recomendation I would appreciate it. Price isn't much of a issue, I just want quality. Thanks for any help......:grinthumb
  2. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff Newcomer, in training Posts: 8,165

Look at the dedicated photo-printers from HP, Canon or Epson.

At ALL COST avoid the crappy printers from Lexmark.

Check the brand of your wife's camera, they may make a printer as well (but that would most likely be a printer for small(er) photo's only).
  3. ak_in_charge

ak_in_charge Newcomer, in training Posts: 137

The Canon i560 does a really good quality job with photos especially if you use photo paper plus its very quick.

Another + is that you can use generic print rite inc cartridges that cost about $10 which is nice and there just a good as the ones from Canon.
  4. ak_in_charge

ak_in_charge Newcomer, in training Posts: 137

I almost forgot the printer runs just over $90 on Newegg. :grinthumb
  5. bakertime361

bakertime361 Newcomer, in training Posts: 47

Photo Printer

I'd have to reccomend HP. They have a number of models for different spaces and such and I've never had a problem with mine. My dad has an Epson Stylus c64, but it has a tendency to jam frequently as do other Epsons ive worked with.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.