Need good printer for printing photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeTaLDaMagE

Ok here is the deal, I need a good quality printer to print off the wifes photos from the digital camera. I have a Lexmark Z34 now and it has to many xp driver issues that I can't resolve, so it's going to be kicked to the curb! If any of you guys or girls have a good recomendation I would appreciate it. Price isn't much of a issue, I just want quality. Thanks for any help......:grinthumb

Look at the dedicated photo-printers from HP, Canon or Epson.

At ALL COST avoid the crappy printers from Lexmark.

Check the brand of your wife's camera, they may make a printer as well (but that would most likely be a printer for small(er) photo's only).

The Canon i560 does a really good quality job with photos especially if you use photo paper plus its very quick.

Another + is that you can use generic print rite inc cartridges that cost about $10 which is nice and there just a good as the ones from Canon.

Photo Printer

I'd have to reccomend HP. They have a number of models for different spaces and such and I've never had a problem with mine. My dad has an Epson Stylus c64, but it has a tendency to jam frequently as do other Epsons ive worked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back