Need help analyzing minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer spontaneous reboots quite often (XP), and has so for quite a while, through severeal clean installs and almost every piece of hardware has been replaced. It started doing this maybe 2 years ago, once or twice - now it does this maybe 2-5 times a day. As topic says, I need help analyzing the minidumps. What can been seen in event viewer as last event before minidump, seems to be completely random.

All 6 minidumps point to one thing: 0x50 Stop Error due to the driver windev-61cd-79ac.sys Trying to find out anything was about impossible when I Googled this except when I shortened it to 79ac.sys and the only thing I found was in this link -

http://forums.techguy.org/security/572769-error-loading-computer-keeps-restarting.html

She had the same restarting issue as you. Probably page 3 contains more of what you are looking for but starting from the beginning wouldn't hurt at all.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Most likely someone with more experience than me can read deeper and advise better.

Windev-61cd-79ac.sys is an infection. Windev is the only bit that stays the same, the rest is random numbers and letters.

You can find the same problem HERE, then go HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back