Need help choosing a laptop

I recently posted on reddit trying to get some help choosing between a Dell15R Special edition and HP 15z-J000 Laptops.
Here is the post with all the info: http://www.reddit.com/r/SuggestALaptop/comments/1kdp17/which_of_these_2_laptops_do_you_recommend/

I can see that the 8750M graphics is a little better on the HP, but I don't really know about APU that much. Which computer has a faster processor? I might not get the A10 as I stated I would in the reddit post, seeing as its only a 15% boost in power from the A8 processor. In getting the A8, the prices will be quite similar between the 2 computers.

So if you guys would kindly take a few mins and help me out with this confusion I'm having or have an alternative offer of a laptop for me that would be great( keep prices around $700)

1. $700 including tax/shipping?

2. I wouldn't bother with the A10. An A8 is ok.

3. What games do you want to play?

The A8 is Ok. If you can get an A10, go for it.
Yea, at that price point, for a gaming laptop, I would grab an A10 if I could because it will be the best bang for buck gamer you could get. I bought my sister one of these Link awhile back (Im not near the laptop so I cant confirm if that's the exact one I got, but its got the same general specs) and she games on it pretty darn well. Minecraft, Sims 3, and games in that general spectrum can be run on high on the 720p screen very easily (some games even ultra, sims 3 I think is being run on ultra). I would try for an A10 even if you have to make sacrifices in other places because you can always add more ram or a better HDD later if needed.

Back