Need Help Choosing Headphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zawisza

I need help choosing good headphones, so if your good in this kind of thing I would be grateful to hear your opinion. I need Headphones for Gaming, Music, Movies... So like everything... I want them to have good bass and good directional sound in games. (Heard that 5.1 headphones are best for that but what do I know). They can be pricey but not expensive if you get my drift... (Getting what you pay for+). Best if they look cool so I can use em with an IPod. (Doesn't matter if there big).

Go for sony "all around ear" headphones. I picked mine up for a tad over 30 dollars, and let me tell you GREAT headphones.

FenderGuy2112

It depends what you are using them for. If you want comfortable headphones that you wear alot you are better off going for one that fits right over the ear with the pads around the edge. Get a good quality brand such as Bose or Sony.

Tmagic650 said:
So what is available in Poland? I'm in the USA...
Well Everything really, even if there was a set that was only available in the States I could get some one I know to send it to me...

muitoboa said:
It depends what you are using them for. If you want comfortable headphones that you wear alot you are better off going for one that fits right over the ear with the pads around the edge.
Yeah they are great probably will go with them if I can find a good pair of those.

Didou said:
Koss Porta Pro. Accept no imitations.
They look cool but are they good for longer wear?

What do you mean by long wear ? They have a lifetime warranty if you're wondering about their longevity. & the most important is that they sound very, very, very (did I say very?) good.

Didou said:
What do you mean by long wear ? They have a lifetime warranty if you're wondering about their longevity. & the most important is that they sound very, very, very (did I say very?) good.
By longer wear I mean wear them for 6 hours every day.

The Koss Porta Pro are very good earphones to wear on-the-go. If I have to listen to some music on earphones for a long time, I tend to get earphones that are more comfortable as the Sennheiser HD-555.

They look comfortable... But the problem is I want headphones for everything... So I don't spend 100 bucks here, 50 bucks there on separate equipment. Are there headphones good for everything?

The Koss Porta Pro would be a good compromise as far as I'm concerned. I've used for periods of 1/2 hours & have had no problems, I'm sure they would still feel comfortable if I used them longer.

Thanks for all the help so far guys I just have another question. What do you think if these headphones? (Did some research):

ZALMAN Real Surround Sound Headphones "Theatre 6" ZM-RS6F - headphones

Sony MDR-V700DJ

Grado SR125

Sennheiser HD280 Pro

sennheiser HD 515 Gaming

Audio Technica A500

AKG K 701

AKG HEARO 787 SURROUND

Can't really go wrong on comfort or quality with the AKG's or the Grados - though I don't know that they satisfy all the things you say you need though. I have some AKGs myself - be prepared to spend about $300-400 for those 701s though.

So from what I understand you can't really go wrong if you buy a good companies headphones... (Sennheiser, AKG and Grado) What about companies like Boss or Audio Technica? What do you guys think about the ZALMAN Real Surround Sound Headphones "Theatre 6" ZM-RS6F - headphones?

I've never heard of Zalman producing headphones so I do have reservations about the quality of the product. But they might be a pleasant surprise if they were good enough to be on par with similar products. Google a few reviews and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back