Need help identifying this......

By WooDChiP
Jul 27, 2007
  1. im not sure what this is used for, or what it is:suspiciou I have looked around but havent found anything on it...
    does anybody know? if you cant tell from the pic, it says IN and OUT, each one has composite hookups and an s-video. The end of the cable is VGA out.

  2. almcneil

    almcneil TS Guru Posts: 1,277

    It's a video port extender. It's so you don't have to reach behind your chassis to plug in video devices.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...