TechSpot

Need Help!my Laptop Keeps Crashing....

By chitown_brotha
Apr 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everybody,im new to these boards,i found it on the net couse i was looking for sum real help so hopefully i can get sum.

allright,the thing is,i have a major problem with my computer.I'm not shure what it is exactly so hopefully sumone can help me out.The thing is i recently started to game online(actually got back)and when i was playing a game,after a while the computer would crash,witch is sum strange couse normally these things dont happen.anyways right now i can't even watch videos or anything,can't help but to think that it maight be a problem with my cpu cooler or my 3d card?so if anybody knows more about these things,pls let me know.and i hope you happy now woodgrain,i wrote the way you wanted,so hope you will understand better.
  2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

is the system overheating? Laptops aren't good to play games on in general.
  3. chitown_brotha

chitown_brotha TS Rookie Topic Starter

the system is running cool when im not playing or currently watching to much videos..it only crashes when i do one of those things,but for the rest its running coo,not having problems what so ever.currently my temperature is about 72...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.