TechSpot

Need Help!my Laptop Keeps Crashing....

By chitown_brotha
Apr 7, 2007
  1. Hi everybody,im new to these boards,i found it on the net couse i was looking for sum real help so hopefully i can get sum.

allright,the thing is,i have a major problem with my computer.I'm not shure what it is exactly so hopefully sumone can help me out.The thing is i recently started to game online(actually got back)and when i was playing a game,after a while the computer would crash,witch is sum strange couse normally these things dont happen.anyways right now i can't even watch videos or anything,can't help but to think that it maight be a problem with my cpu cooler or my 3d card?so if anybody knows more about these things,pls let me know.and i hope you happy now woodgrain,i wrote the way you wanted,so hope you will understand better.

2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

is the system overheating? Laptops aren't good to play games on in general.

3. chitown_brotha

chitown_brotha TS Rookie Topic Starter

the system is running cool when im not playing or currently watching to much videos..it only crashes when i do one of those things,but for the rest its running coo,not having problems what so ever.currently my temperature is about 72...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.