Need Help on Radeon 9250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this problem has been going on sience December. First off, i bought a Nvidia Graphics Card (cant remember what type) so i could run battlefield 2. The guys installed it and i ran battlefield2 fine. Then it screwed up my media drivers so i couldnt do media player or media center or anything. So then we took it back and they took it out because they couldnt find anything wrong with it besides that my computer doesnt take that graphics card (got a Pentium 4 HT 3.06 GHZ btw so my processor isnt a problem) So anyways they took that one out and put a Radeon 9250 in, the back of battlefield 2 says that that will run it. SO i take it home and run battlefield 2 and it goes through the opening movie and everything and it stops right when the girl says "welcome to duty" then it locks up and only lets me move the mouse. NOW people are saying you should set the AGP setting to 4x down from 8x, but theres a slight problem, when i go to the catalyst control center, the AGP settings are grayed out and apparantly are unavailable. SO WHAT THE HECK DO I DO TO RUN THIS GAME BF2 SAYS I CAN PLAY!!?!?!

Actually you can't play BF2 with that card. Thats a typo, the 9200 Series are horrible cards.

I tried with that card, I called them up and they said you can't play it. So I returned the game.

Wow, i have a Grade A processor (Pentium 4 3.06 GHZ) and a Grade F Graphics card, and my computer can;t take the Nividias...wow my computer is pretty weird...

Pentium 4's are netburst. Which is a bad architecture, thats why the Conroe replaced it. Plus its like 3 generations old.

Oh yeah and nVIDIA is the best in my book. But only get eVGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back