Need Help Removing CiD from PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP ME PLEASE!!!:confused:

Please anyone out there in cyber world can you help me!!!???

The highest threat I get out of my spyware/adware scans is :
Adware.Zeno_Search_Assistant

I have HijackThis results if anyone can assist me!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Again please anyone out there in cyber world can you help me!!!???

The highest threat I get out of my spyware/adware scans is :
Adware.Zeno_Search_Assistant

The popups aren't as bad as they were earlier today through hours of research on numerous forums for help. Read and have tried many variations to get rid of the damn thing. Now I have popups anytime I type to search on google, and I have deleted all my messengers--yahoo, msn,etc and toolbars.

At least no one has gotten a random email asking them to go to this web address on my behalf....gvccb.com. Friend called me this AM to tell me that I may have a virus after receiving this weird email....then I log into my Yahoo account and notice all but like 4 contacts have been erased....and looked in my sent folder and saw that an email was sent out to all that was in my contacts---alot---and some who I would have liked to have deleted along time ago but oh well.....so this is where it started....like 9am and now its 2:30am the next day and I am still at it needing some help.....PLEASE!!!

well you can start by

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

----------------------------------------------

ComboFix

• Download ComboFix to your desktop.
  • Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • A window will open with a warning.
  • When the scan completes it will open a text window. Please attach that log back here together with a fresh HJT log.

Caution - do not touch your mouse/keyboard until the scan has completed. The scan will temporarily disable your desktop, and if interrupted may leave your desktop disabled. If this occurs, please reboot to restore the desktop. Combofix is a very powerful tool so please do NOT do anything without instruction

Combofix will automatically save the log file to C:\combofix.txt

---------------------------------------------

Please run an on-line virus scan at http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscannerKaspersky OnLine Scan or if that doesnt work, you can use TrendMicro or BitDefender. (Please post the results of the scan(s) in your next reply)

Logs...

Here are the logs for the MBAM and fresh HJT log...did the ComboFix as instructed...did not touch ....never got any prompts or windows after seeing the taskbar show a scan in progress....

However my spydoctor program did pick up a trojan warning each time I tried to access the combofix program....???

doing the online scan with Trend Micro

We need to disable Spyware Doctor then run combofix

Spyware Doctor

1. From within Spyware Doctor, click the "OnGuard" button on the left side.
2. Uncheck "Activate OnGuard".

Make sure to delete everything MBAM found. Open MBAM then click on the Quarantined tab and delete everything there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back