need help removing nasty virus!!!!PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard off WinAntiVirus Pro 2007??? how do i get it OFF my computer? I looked it up and got some really great instructions but when i tried to do them it wouldn't work. ex: it said go to start and go to run and put in this code and push ok... that is when a thing popped up saying that it was blocking that action or something. I am not that great with computers so if you know a way that is somewhat easy that i can do myself that would be so great! thanks

You could try system restore.

Start>Run, type C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore\rstrui.exe

Follow the instructions. Note that data saved after the restore point will be gone.

Hi

Go HERE follow the instructions,then post the AVG,Combofix and HJT logs in the Security forum.

Then we can see all the nasties you might have,and the best way to remove them.
Some might be removed already,hopefully.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved this thread to our Security and the Web forum.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Renee4477 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back