TechSpot

Need help voltmodding X1950pro

By CMH
Jun 28, 2007
  1. I've got a Sapphire X1950Pro 256mb, and I wanna voltmod it. Does anyone know how to do this, or know of a link or something? I can't find any decent links with pics or something on google....

Any help would be appreciated.

2. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

3. CMH

CMH TechSpot Chancellor Topic Starter Posts: 2,039   +9

Thanks!!! I was actually interested in the voltmod because I read that, but I closed it thinking I can google it up again. What did you search for?

Btw, I just found another site for an X1900GT, which uses the same board.

The link can be found here.

4. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

If you Google 'volt mods for x1950Pro', I think it was the 4th or 5th link down.

5. CMH

Well, my searches for X1950 pro voltmod doesn't come up with anything...

Anyway, I realised that the 2 cards have completely different mods... Although they're supposed to be the same boards... I think I'll trust the link you found.

Thanks again.

6. Cyph3r

Cyph3r TS Rookie Posts: 39

I'm pretty sure you can adjust volts on an X1950Pro with ATITool. Well with ATITool I can change the voltages on my X1950XT.

7. CMH

Well, I've got one, and there is no option to change voltages on it.

I'll download a new version of ATITool later to check it out before I perform the voltmod. I'm not very comfortable with the fact that there are so many different voltmods out there.

8. Cyph3r

Cyph3r TS Rookie Posts: 39

CMH, heres a screenshot of the voltage options I have on ATITool with my X1950XT:

[​IMG]

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.