Need help w/ beep code for ABIT-KG7 raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

hal3246

I'm trying to figure out this darn beep code for this motherboards bios, but I can't seem to figure out the type of bios, if anyone has a way to figure this out, I'd appreciate it, It's a ABIT-KG7 RAID board, and the bios is giving me a single, long, non-stop repetative beep, like this

beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeep (endless repeating)

Thanks, I'd appreciate it, it's my girl's father's pc, LOL

I'd appreciate it, please, LOL, help me, help me, I'm assuming it needs new ram, but just trying to not make assumptions I'm not sure about.

RAM errors? Overheating errors? BIOS need to be reset?
I suggest you edit your post to a proper one, since your post do not contain useful info. making a good thread will be better for everyone.

Tell us the complete system specs, when this has happen, what have you do recently before and then we can help you.

Welcome to techspot.

It's alright, sorry for the lacking post, I ended up fixing the problem, the ram just wasn't seating right.

You see, I don't know the actual spects of the pc, and my gf's father wanted me to see what was up with his cd drive. Anyhow, somehow, through the transportation, in which I wasn't involved in, the ram must of came lose.

After all, after some more research, it was a RAM error code, like I said, a single long repetative tone.

Again, sorry for the lacking post, and I still appreciate you posting back, I must have been too much in a hurry and/or too much pressure via gf... LOL, to have not realized the lacking post.

And thanks for the invite to Teckspot, I'm sure you'll see me around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back