NEED HELP with 3dfx voodoo 3 color tools issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day I turned my computer on, and I was unable to make any adjustments with my "3dfx color" feature (such as video overlay, gama, brightness...etc). Every other Voodoo feature works, but the "color" screen is completely "grayed out," can't do anything at all with it. I've uninstalled/reinstalled several versions of the drivers, software, and hardware associated with the graphics card and the monitor, but still have no solution. I'm thinking there's a setting of something somewhere but i have no clue!!!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated

a likeley cause is driver corruption. in such a case, don't bother reinstalling drivers: the damage is beyond anyone's means to fix. the only solution in this case would be to reinstall windows. which version and service pack of windows are you running?

sorry about the late response, but thanks for the help...
replying to both threads...I'm not sure what a "clean install" is...
Im using Win98SE
I've tried almost everything! New drivers...new versions of the software...

I may have a problem with my cable that runs from the monitor to the video card (Missing some "pins"...did some moving in the living room and may have lost more than I was missing before...all was ok till I did the move). Everything is working fine other than that one stupid feature! I'm backing up eveything and planning a full reboot to see if it's a setting that got changed that I don't understand...
Finger's crossed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back