!!!!! need help with ati graphics drivers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralfreeman

ok its like this see.

i have a saphire hybrid x700 pro 256mb (blazing card btw). agp version

but everytime i try to update the drivers i get funny screen problems serious ones all the colours blend and make a fuzzy, out of focus pink and light blue sort of muddle on my screen(if that makes any sense). its everytime cant remember how i got it working first time cause i had the problem before hand plz help me casue i need to update still usuing the 5.8 ati catalysts.

and i have deleted and reinstalled the drivers before hand and all that i think anyway lol

Was the card working properly before the update? If so don't mess with success. You may need to download driver cleaner pro, run that to get rid of your current driver completely. Before you wipe out the old driver go to ATI or Omega which ever you prefer (driverheaven.com), download the new driver to your desktop. Then run DCPro, reboot, and then install fresh new driver. Follow all prompts then reboot again. Done! ATI suggests that you only need to update drivers if you are having problems. Good Luck! :grinthumb

Just curious. When you uninstalled the old driver, did you use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall it? Sometimes people make the mistake of trying to uninstall through Device Manager.

i use add/remove to uninstall and no first time i put card in it didnt work i got it to work eventualy purly by fluke tbh dont know what made it work.

but i get graphic glitches somtimes on certain gamer especialy new ones thats why i want to update to latests to fix stuff

Try manully updating the video card drivers form the location on hdd C then install the software for user settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back