Need Help with HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Prior to using HiJackThis I used Spy Sweeper, Spyware Docotr, Adware, AVG 7.5 to clean out my system. However there's still something wrong. Earlier today I could hear some sort of a TV channel audio for about five minutes in the background when nothing visible was open in my Windows XP Media Center Addition. When I opened up the task manager and looked at the processes running I spotted more than 5 different iexplorer.exe processes running when I didn't even have one IE browser window open. I tried shutting them down but each time I shut a process down a new one would start. I am unable to use any windows update features right now with the problem that I am having. Please help with analyzing my PC's HJT Log, which I have uploaded. I will keep everyone posted once I hear back from the EXPERTS! Thanks.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Abhatia only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back