need help with HJT log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having annoying pop ups that asked me to install error protector or drive cleaner software. I have deleted all cookies, temp files and searched for any software installed in the add/remove program and also looked for any .exe program in the Application Data folder but found nothing. Adaware, spybot and AVG anti-spyware also did not find anything. The host file in the system32/driver/etc shows only one line. I know this question might not be related to the issue but is this normal having nothing logged in the host file?
Below is the HJT log. I would like someone to review the log and see if what the problem is. Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of clarks only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back