Need Help with HJT scan, PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to HJT. I've been running avg antivirus, spyware doctor, ad-aware, PC tools antivirus, and still can't get rid of spyware that's on my PC. I just discovered HJT but don't know what I'm looking for. If someone could please take a look at my results and give me a hand I would be greatly indebted.

One of the major problems I'm continually finding is Virtumonde and Command Service. Don't know if that helps.

I strongly recommend that you get rid of that norton crapware first. If you have any problems in uninstalling the programme, take a look at this thread - https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic57112.html

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of oldirtyhughes only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back