Need help with my vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

I got new PC of config.. AMD3800+, ASUS M2N-MX MB, 160GB HDD, SONY DVD RW, 512MB DRR2.. This config is good or i need to alter. I got it for INR 21000 only cpu..

And i have one problem.. when i tried to install VISTA RC-2 (BETA), it took long time more than 1.5hrs and it gave some error in blue screen. What i need to do.. Please tell how to resolve t problem.

How about waiting for the final release ? Microsoft doesn't support a beta version of its software so why should other people do it for them ? :p

Go to Microsoft and try the technet forum for beta testers . You will have a better chance of finding someone who can relate to your problem. I also recomend you write down/post the particulars of that BSOD it may help .

I m using the FUll version i mean RTM and i have p4 1.7ghz and 512MB and no Video card.. using WIndows VISTA ULTIMATE.

OKie from my personal experience. All i can tell is go for 1GB RAM, datz MUSt and a Basic Video card say 128MB

Me too buying new PC in coupla weeks !

It would help if ya had the blue screen error messages.

Is this on a clean partition or format or what?

Are you using something like Daemon tools or any windows hacks? Try uninstalling those if you are..

Like the guy above me said, you pretty much need at least a 128 graphics card and a gig of ram if you plan on using vista as your everyday OS.

The latest Windows Vista RTM as you call it has not been released for testing. So it seems you've found from a dodgy source. I'll just go ahead & close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back