Need help with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting a lot of blue screens lately, and I think the problem is overheat, because I have a lot of them during summer a i get like 2 or 3 a month during winter. But since i'm still not sure of it, here's some minidumps.
Thank you for your help.

One cause is win32.sys. Try a chkdsk or type sfc.exe /scannow in the run box to see if either of those fix that issue.

Another cause is pool corruption which could be faulty memory. I found this article from Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179827/EN-US/ but it's not for XP (if that's what you have)

Another cause comes back to klif.sys which is a driver file in Kapersky Anti-virus. Uninstall and reinstall the program and that should fix that issue.

One more Minidump came back to Unknown Image, the only fix I could find was to reinstall Windows. Try a repair of the current Windows Installation which might fix most of the crashes except the anti-virus one.
Also I'm sure someone else will take a look at your minidups and offer some more insight into the causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back