Need help with random BSODs

Over the past couple months, I've been getting regular and random BSODs.

They can occur multiple times a day, even when the system is sitting idle. The errors for the BSOD are nearly always different. I've currently tried replacing the CPU, RAM and video cards (back to my previous ATI R290) with no success. CPU temps are well within safe ranges, as are those of the video cards. Voltages are also stable (logs are below). I've also been able to run Memtest86 5.1 for 24 hours without a single error.

Here are my specs:

* i7-4790k (Not overclocked, using BIOS defaults)
* Noctua U12S
* Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
* Mushkin Stealth 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9 DIMMs
* 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC
* Crucial M500 240GB
* Samsung 840 EVO 1TB
* Cooler Master V1000 Power Supply

I've currently tried replacing the CPU, RAM and video cards with no success. CPU temps are well within safe ranges, as are those of the video card. Voltages are also fairly stable (logs are below).

I gathered my minidumps from today, along with logs captured from HWiNFO64 from the latest crash while playing CoD: MW (which may just be a game related issue). Even though the HWiNFO 64 logs may not be from one of the random crashes, it shows my voltages and temperatures under load of a game.

http://goldensdomain.com/vmhomeboy-minidump.zip
http://goldensdomain.com/vmhomeboy-hwinfo64.zip

I'd be hugely appreciative if someone could take a look at the dumps. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do next.

Looks like a corrupt boot drive although DXdiag points to a video issue. Are your video card drivers up to date?

As per the suggestion of someone on another forum, I ran Memtest86 again. This time, I only ran the test with one DIMM at a time. This time, it returned errors. One of the chips gets 1 error every few passes, while the other had 8536 errors by pass 2.

Needless to say, my RAM is definitely bad. It's really odd how I never had a single error when testing both chips together. I'm going to contact Mushkin tomorrow to get these replaced. I'm going to replace both, as I don't think even a single error should be acceptable.

Okay, because you said you had already replaced the RAM, I was looking for another cause. Good luck with the new RAM

Yup, I replaced the RAM and can confirm that one of the two sticks I used as replacements is also bad. The RAM gods apparently don't like me.

Back