TechSpot

Need help with wireless router Westell Versalink 327W

By cerrone
Dec 11, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello from Italy.
    My name is Koko. One of mine American friends gave me a router - Westell Versalink 327W. (since this is my first post here I couldn't put any link with device description in my message) The exact model number is A90-327W15-06. The problem for this particular model is that it is specially designed for Verizon and unfortunatelly I don't have any software/disk/idea for it. I tried to search the Verizon website but I didn't suceed much. What is worst my friend left Italy, so now I have the device only and I don't have an idea how to run it. Could you be so kind to help me solve my problem. I'm running a laptop with Vista on it and I need the wireless router for it. Any idea how can i get some software for it?
    Thank you in advance
    KOKO
  2. fastco

fastco TS Rookie Posts: 1,511

3. cerrone

cerrone TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the reply.

My Sony laptop has Windows Vista on it and it has a build-in wireless capabilities .

I'm going to read the instructions now, and hopefully everything will start working from the first setup (As far as I know myself best, things usualy starts working on the 6th or 7th time).

One question from me: On the link you provided, should I download the Link Logger program or I should use only the configuration page with the setting for the router? Hope my question is clear :)

In any other case I will search for help again.

Thank you
  4. fastco

fastco TS Rookie Posts: 1,511

Only download the software if you need it. Try the configuration first.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.