Need help with Wow!! duel TMU 3d accelerotar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoW Ryan

hey,,i just bought world of warcraft today and after it was installed it said i needed a Duel-TMU support 3D acceleator or somethin like that.This same thing happened to me with Counter Strike Source...said somethin about my grafics card and update it to directX 9.0...wondering how i get this.
Lemme know
Thx

if this helps, this is wat it says in my "Display Adapters"-NVIDIA Riva TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro

dunno wat that means lol but lemme know if that can support DirectX 9.0 and where i can get it
Thx

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to Techspot! :)

Your video card, simply doesn't support those games, because it is a bit old. You card supports direct X 6 (correct me somebody if I'm wrong), so you won't be able to play any direct x 9 game, unless it's backwards compatible with older dx versions.

The best thing you can do for your PC, is to get a newer videocard.

wat do u recomend i get? and wat is this going to cost me?

MSI NX6200TC-TD64ESLF GeForce 6200 TurboCache™, (256 MB) PCI Express Graphic Card

Would that be good enough to play the games i want?
Thz lemme know

First, we need to know some info about your computer, and how much can you spend for a new graphics card (and probably, power supply too). Check this thread HERE. It can help you to get your system specs.

It would be nice if you can put them in your profile :)

I'd like to see a "check your spell" button lol :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back