TechSpot

Need Mac user for Interview

By labuerkle
Oct 17, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for some one who is Mac user who would be willing to let me interview them by email or by Forum which every you would prefer for a class project.

I would be asking like why you believe the Mac is better then PC and why you believe that?

I would prefer this person to also have some knowledge of windows so they could articulate thier reasons better. Also I don't want this interview to be an anti microsoft and PC bashing thing. I just need your honest reason why you like Mac over the PC.

Thanks

Larry Buerkle
  2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,309   +265

I would be willing to do so labuerkle - except one problem. I don't think the Mac is any better than a PC. I use both pretty heavily, but could never make a Mac my primary machine - it just won't happen. If this is not a problem then let me know. One more bit of info - I refuse to use any Pre-OS X operating systems anymore and really only use OS X Server now.

LNCPapa
  3. SpyderWeiss

SpyderWeiss TS Rookie

Would love too!

I am a half windows half mac user. I love my mac and could never abandon it, my pc is used for games that i can't get on my mac, and i have tons of reasons for using my mac over my pc. Let me know when you wanna do the interview.
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,309   +265

PM me anytime after this Saturday - I can meet you in #3DSpotlight (our irc room) or via AIM/ICQ. Guess what my AIM name is :) Actually you can PM me earlier, but I won't be able to give you my full attention till after Saturday.

LNCPapa
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.