Need Mouse Clicking Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i need a program which tells the computer i am clicking the ouse really fast, while i hold down the mouse key. so basicly when i hold, it clicks fast, when i release, it stops. anyone know anything of the sort? thnx for all

I assume that you want it to simulate a click no matter where the mouse is? That kind of thing would almost have to run as a system service to detect every mouse click before other programs do.

I whipped up a quick VB app to see if this is the behavior you're talking about. Download it at www.zacksdomain.com/clicker.exe
Run that and then click the mouse down on the form, you'll see the result. I assume this is what you want, only for all of Windows. That might be a lot harder. But I'll keep looking into it.

a yes that is it. if its more complex than its purpose i can forget about it. thank you for your help. btw theres no made ones that do this?

There aren't any programs I've ever come across. The problem with your "problem" is that the program has to control behavior in every other program (i.e., invoke the "click" event), which would be a programming nightmare.
So not only does it have to be running and able to "steal" your mouse clicks, but has to tell each program, whichever has focus, to run it's click event.

I found no one else online that had a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back