Need serious help with PC chips M755LMRE Socket 370 AT motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, just need some serious freakin help on this one.

Alright, so I went and bought a "PC CHIPS M755LMRE Sckt 370 AT MOTHERBOARD" from ebay. Trouble is, I can't find ANY information about this motherboard at all. No user manuals, jumper settings, etc.

Also, This board claimed to have onboard audio/video/lan. Again, trouble is that it needs cables to work and of course the auction didn't include the cables. I did a quick google (a few quick googles later...) and I couldn't come up with one single site that has these very important cables. In fact non of them had even heard of these cables at all.

Is there anyone out there that can direct me on the right path to finding the manual and cables?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Have you tried contacting the seller to see if he can help you out, at least with a link to the manufacturers homepage?

And if the cables are required to use the onboard sound/lan/video (I can understand how sound and (possibly) the lan connector requires cables, but onboard video?) and they were not included even though the board was sold without notice of this, you should be able to cancel the sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back