need some help finding out what kind of cord I need

By soadman
Jul 22, 2007
  1. I just recently hooked up my 360 to my computer monitor and iam having no problems with the video feed and it looks great. the problem is the audio, I have the speakers to hook up but i dont know what audio adapter to get and where to get it, because i dont know what kind it is. I do however have a picture, if anyone knows what kind it is i'd appreciate it.

    the picture of the Green, red, and white audio adapter is what iam looking for.
  2. Ididmyc600

    Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,415

    its a standard 2.5mm jackplug to twin RCA socket, i did a google search and just couldnt find one at all, however if your good with a soldering iron then there is no reason why you couldnt make one.

    1 x 2.5mm stereo jack socket

    And one of these

    Cut off the RCA plugs from one end and solder on the jack socket and your done...

    Unless anyone else can find one that is.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...