need some help with HJT log

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolun

Hi,

I recently just had some problems with my internet connection, but im managed to fix it. I also got rid of a lot of viruses and spyware, but I'm not sure if i managed to get rid of all of it. I'd appreciate it if someone would take a look at my HJT log.

Thanks

hold on im having some troubles with attaching the log

okay here it is

You`re running Symantec/Norton and AVG Antivirus programmes. This is not recommended, will slow your system down and can cause serious conflicts.

I recommend you completely uninstall Symantec/Norton. If you have any problems in uninstalling the programme, please see this thread HERE.

Once you`ve done that, do the following.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

software admin dent.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [extra amen] C:\DOCUME~1\Bruce\APPLIC~1\32ARMY~1\software admin dent.exe

O20 - Winlogon Notify: Run - C:\WINDOWS\system32\anvpack.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\DOCUME~1\Bruce\APPLIC~1\32ARMY~1<Delete the entire folder.

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of bolun only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back