Need some help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I spilled a bit of water on my laptop last day and now mt keyboard is like crazy. I was just a few drops of water. At the begining, i couldnt type almost anything, it got better next day. But now, capslock and ctrl button have the same function. And I can sometimes turn on capslock and sometimes cant. And sometimes, the keys just stop functioning.
Any suggestions of what should i do? plz!!!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Put the laptop somewhere warm and airy, for a day or two. Hopefully, the water will dry out and your computer will return to normal.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Well, a little late now, but if you ever spill water on your laptop again, unplug it RIGHT AWAY and do not try and turn it on.

Personally, I would open up the laptop (only do this if you know what you are doing) and get a nice flow of air going over it with a house fan or a hair dryer on the lowest settings. You do NOT want hot air. Just warm or cool air.

And then let it dry for a few days. Especially if you live in a humid area you are going to want to let it sit and dry completely. Let all that condensation get out, THEN try and turn it on. It is pretty much your ONLY chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back