Need to Rotate Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBorgInva

I have 4 videos I took with my camera but some of the videos at some point of playback are rotated. When I took the videos, I was moving my Olympus C7000 camera sideways, the way I take some photos. However, the digital screen display shows me what I see but the camera recorded sideways. Now not the whole video. In one vid I was recording holding the camera the normal way, then I tilt it sideways for a minute, and back to normal. So when I watch my cousin Irish dancing on my computer, wihtin a minute, a tilted the camera, and now the playback has her dancing hozizontally. You know what I mean?
What editing software? It does not need to be perfect either. I just want ot be able tow atch the vids without having to tilt my head to the left, and neither will my family.
Thank you.

Any video editing software will do. If you want something small and free, try VirtualDub.

I aave already tried (on my own, no one gave any helpful advice on how) Roxio, Nero, Ulead VideoSuite 8. I called Ulead's people and they do not do what i am looking for. So far nothing has helped. I would not care if I was able to split the video into 3 parts (because the middle is the flipped viewing), rotate that 2nd part, and put all 3 back together. Not even care if I loose a second or two in playback.
I will try tonight that other program you mentioned and let you know.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back