Need urgent help with driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a good ol NIVIDA GeForce4 MX 440 graphics card, version 6.14.10.7184. My game, Half Life 2 and mods, said i needed to update my driver. So i go to the update site it links me to and it says at the bottom of the download page "Support for the GeForce 6200 with TurboCache™, NVIDIA PureVideo™, and NVIDIA SLI™"

Is there any site that has maybe a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 driver updates??? please help, would be appreciated

I been there done that, thats for 6600s not GeForce4 MX 440s...the Driver it takes you 2 that is.

If you look carefully on that page, on the lefthand side, there is a driver archive that you can click on.

Regards Howard :D

I had the same video card on my old gateway puter. I had to go to the gateway site and dl their driver for this card. Since I don't know what equiptment you have maybe this can steer you in the right direction.
Good Luck

Ok it said before i install the driver, delete my old ones, but i have 2 things, One is called NVIDIA Drivers , and the other is NVIDIA WDM Drivers in my add/remove progams list. What one do i delete so i can install the new drivers?

uninstall them both. I also suggest that you go into device manager and uninstall your display adaptor from there. Then reboot you system. When you get the message new hardware found just cancel it, and install the new drivers.

Regards Howard :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back