TechSpot

Need video camera advice.

By k1n9k00p4
Sep 11, 2006
  1. First of all sorry if this is the wrong section,

But i need help choosing a video camera, i dont need anything top of the range, all i need is somthing cheap that has Audio and Video that will allow me to record videos and EASILY upload them to the internet (myspace, Blogs etc) just somthing basic.

I need ok video quality too, nothing special but decent.

If you guys who know about video cameras and uploading to the internet could link me that would be awesome.

2. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 1,060

3. k1n9k00p4

k1n9k00p4 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 110

Cheers dude that looks ideal!

I will be picking it up ASAP, thanks for the link! :)

4. korrupt

korrupt TS Rookie Posts: 1,060

Glad I could help. I would personally wait for a few more replies though since toher people may have different opinions. To be completely honest, I just looked on newegg and that one seemed the best value.

Regards,

Korrupt

5. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,446   +324

I bought a Kodak z700. has features like a SLR, but also runs as point-n-shoot

video has sound and with a large memory card (SD), lots of pics per session.

I like it because of the quick cycle time between shots and good battery life.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.