TechSpot

Neowin: A vision of how Windows Phone 8.1 could look like

By Neowin
Aug 9, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. The ‘app problem’ on Windows Phone is becoming less of a problem these days, with more high-profile brands launching on the platform, and Microsoft also adding to the mix with titles such as Fresh Paint and its Bing portfolio. But...

Read more

2. R3DP3NGUIN

R3DP3NGUIN TS Enthusiast Posts: 154

VPN support please. Will probably have to jump ship to a HTC One otherwise.

3. Still looks like cr4p to me.

4. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,082   +920

WP8 needs a better app eco system and new business features--then it will be set for the corporate sector.

5. RH00D

RH00D TS Addict Posts: 412   +106

I've had a Lumia 800 for about a year and I love the Windows Phone platform, even though my device has only had 7.5 and 7.8, so I can't speak on version 8 specifically.

I really want to upgrade to WP8.1 and what ever new Nokia Lumia device will probably be released along that time but at the same time I really want to jump to the BlackBerry Z10 since it is pretty sweet and since BlackBerry is a Canadian company, I kind of feel bad being Canadian and not supporting them. I'm so torn. :(

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.