TechSpot

Neowin: Club 3D AMD R9 270 royalQueen review

By Neowin
Nov 27, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. With the release of the Playstation 4 and Xbox One, many people think that PC gaming is obsolete. Nothing could be further from the truth though, as it's proven time and time again that graphic power for the PC grows...

Read more

2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder This guy again... Posts: 2,191   +590

Cool review, I had been seeing a lot of these Club 3D cards lately on newegg and wondered if they finally came over to the US. I like the cards they are showcasing and the coolers provided on them, should be a real treat to the US because they are a good brand in Europe and I hear a lot about them.

3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,505   +2,055

Club 3D may be relatively unknown in the States but they are a good, cost effective alternative to the well known (and expensive) brands over here in South Africa.

4. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,323   +710

Who's been saying that that the new consoles make PC gaming obsolete? I've seen that nowhere. If anything its the other way around, considering that both the XB1 and PS4 are x86-based. PC architecture won out.

5. Go visit extreme tech they will tell you over there that there consoles wipe the floor even with $3000 pc build. They also seem to think the ps4 is more powerful than the hd 7970, and that the manufacturers have a magic wand that every year they wave over the console and balmer dust flies into the console vent holes causing the hardware to be upgraded for the latest games.