Neowin: LG G3 Vigor Review

Neowin

It's been nearly two years since the introduction of the Nexus 4 and LG has slowly started to churn out devices that can hold its own against its competitors, including the G2, Nexus 5 and more recently the G3. The latter has the makings of a flagship, with features like a Quad HD display and laser auto focus. Utilizing this momentum, it was only natural that LG would try and leverage the G3 and create spin-off devices.

LG has done just this and released the LG G3 Vigor. The device shares the same design as its flagship sibling, with a large 5” LCD display dominating the front, a 1.3MP front-facing camera up top and a silver speaker grill for the earpiece. Like many of LG’s more recent handsets, the volume rocker and power button can be found on the backside, leaving the sides devoid of any physical buttons. Also on the back is a laser sensor, 8MP camera with LED flash, and a speaker grill located toward the bottom.

Read the complete review.

Permalink to story.

Probably not getting it as they are not updating their older devices. My LG Optimus G, which they refused to put on warranty for the overheating (an issue well known to them, but they only respect the 1 year warranty for the first 3 months and never answering after that), still is on 4.1.2 (not sure if it's LG or Telus that should push the update). That phone melted the plastic case I had bought to protect it.

With such a low quality product and with support so poor, I'm not getting any other LG Phones.

The last phone I had was an LG Env3. I loved the backlit keyboard. My current phone is also an LG. The Nexus 5 has served me very well and still does everything I need. Its been nice getting updates quickly and I'm looking forward to 5.0. My cousin has a G3 and it's been great for him.

The last phone I had was an LG Env3. I loved the backlit keyboard. My current phone is also an LG. The Nexus 5 has served me very well and still does everything I need. Its been nice getting updates quickly and I'm looking forward to 5.0. My cousin has a G3 and it's been great for him.
The Reason I went with the Optimus G was because I had the best experience with LG, as my previous phone, a LG Keybo, was the phone that lasted me the longest (4 years). Seeing the true colors of LG with a defective product, even if their products are good, I am not getting another phone from them, especially since even telus employees weren't able to get in touch with them to put my phone on warranty.

Back