TechSpot

Neowin: LG G3 Vigor Review

By Neowin
Oct 17, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. It's been nearly two years since the introduction of the Nexus 4 and LG has slowly started to churn out devices that can hold its own against its competitors, including the G2, Nexus 5 and more recently the G3. The...

Read more

2. Probably not getting it as they are not updating their older devices. My LG Optimus G, which they refused to put on warranty for the overheating (an issue well known to them, but they only respect the 1 year warranty for the first 3 months and never answering after that), still is on 4.1.2 (not sure if it's LG or Telus that should push the update). That phone melted the plastic case I had bought to protect it.

With such a low quality product and with support so poor, I'm not getting any other LG Phones.

3. S_Brideau

S_Brideau TS Rookie Posts: 65

Sorry I'm that guest with the Optimus G, had forgot my password.

4. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Guru Posts: 493   +23

The last phone I had was an LG Env3. I loved the backlit keyboard. My current phone is also an LG. The Nexus 5 has served me very well and still does everything I need. Its been nice getting updates quickly and I'm looking forward to 5.0. My cousin has a G3 and it's been great for him.

5. S_Brideau

S_Brideau TS Rookie Posts: 65

The Reason I went with the Optimus G was because I had the best experience with LG, as my previous phone, a LG Keybo, was the phone that lasted me the longest (4 years). Seeing the true colors of LG with a defective product, even if their products are good, I am not getting another phone from them, especially since even telus employees weren't able to get in touch with them to put my phone on warranty.