Nero acting funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto_007

My nero software seem to act funny on me by switching off by itself...

-I try to execute Nero it just doesn't excute.
-I try to uninstalled from Add and Remove, it also doesn't execute.
-When i try to go into it system-FOLDER (C:\Program\Ahead) it close by itself. (WTF)
-And when i try to going into its source folder (Stand alone file download from website) also close by itself. (WTF)

Did i get hack or something? I have never experience this problem before or something similar to this... Could anyone guide me on this case?

Thank you

If you have an official Nero, uninstall and re-install should solve that problem.
If a trial-version, maybe the trial-period has expired?
If non-legal, no advise.

Sorry about my late reply... I found out it was not my Nero who acting funny it was actually the CD i was trying to Burn...

When I insert that CD there will be an auto run the vcdplayer. If i leave the vcdplayer on it won't let me burn... If i eject the CD everything working well, is this something they invented to prevented from piracy?

This is crazy, i though i was being hack... anyway how do i burn this CD if i cannot use NERO, or do i have to try other software? (Maybe it still act the same?)

Beside I try to copy the cd through explorer but the size on the cd each track appear to have 2 GB each track, which it is impossible because cd only hold 750 MB to 800 MB...

I believe you have an Application conflict. Nero does conflict with other apps running that do the same job .
Turn of Auto start in windows for that "vcdplayer"(What exactly is the name of that program?)
What version of Nero are you running?
What vcd file format are you trying to copy?It may need to be encoded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back