Networking audio to Hifi and Video to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
Wondered if anyone has any ideas on best way to connect to AUX phono on hifi system via sound card on PC so that I can play playlists directly into another room.
And !!!!
Graphics card has SVHS out. Can I send this to a scart and get desktop to appear on TV. ( I realise definition of picture wont be as good) and will I get any sound or do I need to run a phono from my sound card as well.

PLUS !!! yes I know getting carried away now, but does anyone know if I can use my Slim PS2 as a hub and just run a network cable from PC to PS2 and straight into TV?

Alot I know but all you guys just always seerm to have the answers.

Thanks

To hook a PC's audio output up to your stereo is no big deal. Just get the right cables and hook em up. SVHS line is video only. Most video cards require a restart once the SVHS line is loaded (um.. connected to a TV). Sometimes this will force your monitor display settings to a lower resolution. When I hook up my VCR, I have to reboot before I get any signal to the VCR, and when the system comes back up, my resolution drops from 1024 x 768 to 800 x 600. Once I disconnect and restart again, my setting return. This is an older ATI All In Blunder card. I know nothing about a play station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back