networking?

By Phantasm66
Oct 12, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Where would be a proper and coherent place to post about networking technology? I think its even not a stretch to have a networking forum...
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,267   +217

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

I think a networking forum would be nice, since there have been quite a few questoins about it. I guess if it doesn't work out like the portable computing one we can just get rid of it. Heh I also have a networking question to ask, but I'll wait until the new forum is up:D
  4. SNGX1275

I think networking forum is a good idea.

In the meantime poert you can post it in "other hardware" and maybe a nice supermod can move it to the networking forum if/when we get one.
  5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Heh. This makes the 3rd thread dealing with this issue.

Networking Forum?

The idea Storage & Networking was brought up, and I still think it's a good idea. Or Programming & Networking, but we don't have it any more of course...

We are in great need, Julio...
  6. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,443   +269

Do you think a 'Storage & Networking' forum would make sense?

I'm not too enthusiastic about a Networking alone forum really, that's exactly what the Other Hardware forum was made for, misc. of different topics & devices not already listed that wouldn't generate much discussion.
  7. SNGX1275

Networking and Storage would be fine with me, and I'd be happy to moderate the Networking part (as I already moderate the storage part).
  8. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 6,504

Networking and Storage makes sense I guess... :)
  9. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

I could also help out if needed :D But I don't mind seeing a Storage and Networking forum instead of just a Networking one.
    It will work out nicely
  10. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,199   +229

I would not mind helping out with moderating - if it is needed. Same as Poert.

LNCPapa
  11. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Storage and Networking is ridiculously perfect. Thank you Julio!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.