Never Introduced Myself...

By mopar man
Jun 7, 2007
  1. Well, I realized last night I had never introduced myself.

I am a pure Mopar man, of course. Would never own anything other than one. I am 15 and have a love for computers, gaming, and racing. I plan on building computers and bracket racing on the weekends a soon as I get out of college.

I listen to rock, and hate rap/r&b/pop, and actually like Dell. After all, mine has lasted 5 years no problems and it is a 2400.

Mopar Man 44
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

hey Mopar, nice to meet you! Seems like I have talked to you before somewhere! ;)
  4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,971   +10

Hi, mopar man 44.

How's your programming coming along ?
  5. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 1,379

To tell you the truth, I have not been able to do anything with it yet. Since then, a lot of stuff has happened and I am not sure that is what I really wanna do. I am starting to think that I would be better off building computers, while learning all of the programming after I start and have more time. We have been building onto/demolishing the house and working so much on the cars (just taking stuff off of a fury 111 and fixing up the vip) that I haven't had time. Other than that, I am learning stuff everyday. I am ready to post a review of Vista Transformation Pack 6.0 Final though.. won't be very pretty :p.

Thanks for asking though!
  6. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Welcome to techspot!

I actually have vtp 6, and I look forward to reading your review. =)
  7. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi, pleased to meet you.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.