New Case

By Rik
Oct 3, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, after 5 months of waiting to get a new case that was owed to me, i can't get it.
    I have instead gotten hold of a second hand full ally case that looks rather smart.
    Problem is, it was meant for a pc much slower than mine and doesn't have very good cooling. It has provision for 1 80mm in the front and 2 60mm in the back.
    What id like to do is put a window in the side of it with 1 or 2 fans in it and to put a fan in the top panel to suck the warm air right out the top.

Aerocool do some really nice 140mm fans that i really like the look of but i cant find anywhere here in the UK that sells them.
    Does anyone know of an online shop that sells them here in the UK????

I realise that fitting 140mm fans will require a lot of cutting and I'm prepared to do a lot of work to this case to get it exactly how i want it.

As soon as i can, i will post some piccies of this new case but in order to do that i need to borrow a friends digital camera.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

I`ve moved your thread to our cooling and modding forum.

You can find the 140mm Aerocool fan HERE.

I`m sure there are other uk sites that will have them, but that`s the first one I came across.

Regards Howard :)
  3. Rik

Rik Banned Topic Starter Posts: 4,985

Thanx for your help Howard, thats exactly what i was looking for! :)
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,673   +152

Howard, you are good!
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Nah, you mean Yahoo and Google are good lol.

Regards Howard :)
  6. Rik

Rik Banned Topic Starter Posts: 4,985

Nah, I agree with Tmagic650!!!!!

You definately are good Howard!!!!!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.