TechSpot

New comer

By Timotheos
Dec 29, 2007
  1. Hi we are new to your forum, and in need of some serious help. We did some downloading of a program and the next thing I know, my sound card in no longer recognized. We are using Windows XP with an AMD Sempron 2400 processor. Any ideas? Thanx.

2. hamas123

hamas123 TS Maniac Posts: 482

Welcome to techspot :wave:

And regarding your problem, you should create a thread about it in the audio and video forum. Thats the appropiate place and there, some expert should come up and help you ;) Here's the link to the audio and video forum: http://www.techspot.com/vb/menu8.html

3. Timotheos

Timotheos TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanx

Thank you for your responce. We will submit a post using your advice and see what will transpire. Here goes...

4. Timotheos

Timotheos TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hear YE, Hear Ye....I did a System Reset and it Restored my Sound Settings from the date that I choose. I did not know that this was even an option until I found it under the Performance and Maintenance files...It works, my Sound is Loud and Strong now...So maybe someone can learn that windows has this option in their computers, and it may help you as it did me...Timotheos :) :) :) !!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.