New Comer.

By Acclamator
Feb 13, 2008
  1. Greetings to all posters at TechSpot. I am an avid computer enthusiast and, for the most part, consider myself pro at this stuff. Just here to help some people out.
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi Acclamator :wave: and welcome to TechSpot

Yes, I see you have already made some support posts, Thankyou for that.
    I'm posting all the below anyway, that way your well informed of all proceedures

To access technical support you will need to go to Here into the appropriate forum for any problems you may have.

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Please read all guidlines and TOS Here before posting.

Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread

Enjoy your Stay :)
  3. Acclamator

Acclamator TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 261

Kimsland why would you post so much information yet I fail to see moderator under your name XD.

Thanks for the welcome.
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

As you're the first one to ask.

It's because when I joined I waited for a response and didn't get one, I eventually emailed Julio who informed me to go ahead.

After I started looking at the boards, I noticed that others were joining and not being welcomed (I take it due to time restraints)
    But some were being un-noticed for extended periods, whilst still having only 1 post.

I decided to do my first welcome (which still really needs attention) and through that, the member thanked me and then decided to post, asking for support.

Now, I know most just jump in, and start posting, but I believe that someone should be welcomed in then start posting (especially becomming aware of all the guidelines (without them searching everywhere)

I realize that's the point of the Introduce yourself forum, but people are people, and being nice is usually catchy.

The moderator part, sadly I don't have the years of experience (on this board) to even ask for the title. But yes, come the year is up, I'll be asking. Unless I am given this title sooner (unlikely - but you never know)
  5. M0R0NI

M0R0NI TS Rookie Posts: 86

Welcome! We always need a pro around!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.