New Command & Conquer Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai Hate

New C&C Game

a bit late, but i didn't see anyone talking about this...

New Command & Conquer Game

March 08, 2002 - The Europeans have broken another one wide open, this time for Westwood Studios' premiere franchise. CVG (Computer and Videogames) is reporting the announcement of a new Command & Conquer game, titled C&C Generals. The new title will be the first Command & Conquer strategy game to be rendered in 3D. CVG's story suggests that the title will feature a brand new storyline and they go on to speculate that the title will also be the first C&C strategy game to come to the Xbox. These last two details are unconfirmed.

pc.ign.com

Interesting. I'm waiting to see how much more detailed the characters are in the 3D version. Hope it'll be better than C&C Renegade! :)

It is confirmed...

Official Announcement

pc.ign.com:
We're creating a game of global conflict based on issues relevant to today's turbulent world. Gamers will be in command of this modern war, and they'll win that war by using weapons they see on today's battlefield, plus new weapons and vehicles fresh off the military's drawing boards."

pc.ign.com:
To make all of this possible, Westwood has designed a completely new 3D engine bringing the Command & Conquer series into full 3D for the first time. This is going to allow the game to include all kinds of environments including fully realized cities where you can crush cars with tanks and blow the windows out of skyscrapers.
hope i won't have to do any major upgrades :rolleyes:

hmm... maybe IGN doesn't like being linked to the media page... or maybe my link's just wrong...
try copying and pasting this:

mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=59&article_id=355458&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dpchubviewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=Command+%26+Conquer+Generals+Officially+Announced

puff... guess so... :(

anyway, just go to pc.ign.com , scroll down to the "media" column, and it should be there, at least for a while...

anyway, amazing graphics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back