New computer hardware but freeze for no reason

I

ITechnologicalI

I put a 2tb hard drive in, 4gb of ram and a d-link network card 1gb in my xp....and when I just simply went-on yahoo answers and was scrollin down, suddenly everything freezes, and can't do anything no task manager by holding buttons down nothing, I had to hold down the power button to get back on the computer, but I really want to know what kind of freeze was this when nothing got overloaded or anything odd, so here's what the sceen looked like when it froze~~~~The normal looking yahoo answers colored page froze, and got multipled 3 times in one direction diagonaly and a bit blurred, and each of the three where now a tinted color, one was red, one was blue and one was green and nothing could be done except power button shut off....does anyone know what that crash/freeze was? Why it could have happened?

I installed xp fresh, and about 128 plus maybe 34 updates~...? ya~.......just about those numbers there together plus about only 4-5 updates that so far only poped up at the bottom right...... so somthing possibly like that 128 + 34 + 5 .............

Yeah, I was just kidding about the thousands of updates, but it does seem like it at times. XP has SP3 installed right? Microsoft will stop support of XP next year. What kind of video does this computer use?

Ya SP3, 6100 nividia, also I won't be back till a bit later...maybe like 4-7 hours~

Sorry I never got back..........um well I have no problem anymore so that's all then..

Back