TechSpot

New cube computer

By CubedPC
Jun 24, 2004
  1. I just finished work on my new computer and wanted to get some input on it. I'm going with all UV lighting, and am going to install a 4" UV cold cathode on the right side to balance out the brightness, as the left side is bright and the right side is now dark.

System specs:
    Mobile Barton 2400+ @ 2400 MHz
    DFI Lanparty Ultra II Mobo
    Aerocool HT-101 heatsink
    768 MB PC3200 ram
    GeForce4 Ti 4400 128 MB
    2 x 160 gb hard drives
    4 x 120 mm Antec fans
    52x burner
    Windowed DVD Drive
    Aspire 500 Watt PSU
    CubedPC.com 13” Cube case

You can find more pictures here
    Here are some pictures:

View of top from front:
    [​IMG]

Mobo Side:
    [​IMG]

Drive’s Side:
    [​IMG]

-Steve

2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

I just want some of that tubing you have for your cables! You're still here, right?

3. CubedPC

CubedPC TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 22

That stuff cost all of $16 for the entire computer, I got it at PCtoys.com because I was ordering my cathodes there already, but its available about anywhere. Heres a link to it if you want to buy any of the sleeving: http://pctoys.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=882
    I'm at home now, but ill be back at ND next semester, I'm only a junior right now.

4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

I'm very impressed.

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

That looks great. Are you planning on marketing these?

6. CubedPC

CubedPC TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 22

Yeah, I'm hoping to get enough money together for a little advertising and part with a couple cases for reviews and see how it goes.

7. MC2

MC2 TS Rookie

I'm new to techspot's posting community. Thanks for letting me join! (etc)

I address this to the person who started this sub forum.

I'd like to know how to buy one of your 10" or 13" (maybe both, but I cant guarantee that at this stage) CubedPC Cases, and have it/them shipped to the UK. I have checked your (very comprehensive) website, as well as xoxide.com and frozencpu.com to whom I was referred, and am not being offered a chance to buy either of your models.

Could you tell me how to obtain one, [as I think they would be more flexible than the Shuttle xPC systems (SB81P & SB95P) I have been looking at].

AYR, MC2

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.