TechSpot

New details on Elder Scrolls Online campaign, storyline guilds

By Russ Boswell
Nov 20, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Anyone out there bored with World of Warcraft or Guild Wars 2 yet? I know I've played enough of both to be completely despondent three times over, so I can imagine MMO fans are anxiously awaiting the release of Elder...

Read more

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,537   +330

I've played Elder Scrolls Online and to be honest I wasn't impressed, but then again it was in some kind of early Alpha form when I played it (Eurogamer Expo, London 2013).

It didn't feel like skyrim at least, more like a strange morrow wind / Oblivion cross over, I can see potential in it so hopefully they've made it considerably more fun by the time this goes to public beta.

3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,388   +425

So lockpick is exactly as it is in Skyrim. That's news?

4. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 977   +99

The actual gameplay seems helluva' boring. For me its either Wildstar or ESO (looks great) as the next MMO in the line to play.

Anyway, hopefully they make the combat little more interesting and engaging.

5. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

I don't think the world kept going while you were lockpicking. What they are emphasizing is you have a time limit and you can be attacked during the act of lockpicking.

6. Obzoleet

Obzoleet TS Enthusiast Posts: 171   +7

There is a lot of people who down rates the games since they feel its not much new stuff compared to the other elder scrolls game, but that's the thing....you can play in those worlds...with your friends...!

If there was anything I really wanted when I played the elder scrolls game, it was to be able to bring my friends and explore , I think this game will be fantastic :) ( But that is just my opinion)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.