New Dynex DX-E402 Advanced Server Router

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Dynex Network adapter a while back-> just curious as to why you ask cause I had problems with it and had to exchange it

Blind Dragon said:
I bought a Dynex Network adapter a while back-> just curious as to why you ask cause I had problems with it and had to exchange it

Well I have the prior router from 2006, this one below:

488.jpg

With the latest firmware for the above it has open up the router to make it once heck of a speed demon in P2P world downloads are 2.65mbps, transfer file a 300MB to another PC over 100FT away is roughly 25 seconds at 100TX.

I've taken the router a part DX-E401 to see what was in there:

150MHz 8K Data Input 8K Data Output Marvel Link Street CPU with DSP
8MB of RAM
1MB of Buffer Memory (also known as packet buffer)
1MB Flash
Multi-Port QOS Switch

true-no-blocking switching and supports large number of nodes
Data from Marvel 88E6218..

The Web GUI is the same as DI-604 but with the CPU from 2310 dlink router. Don't know how they did this.

I don't have any issues with this router, very stable and quick..

Now this new one DX-E402

602.jpg

This as a different Web GUI but unlike the wireless two new versions which are Belkin, I don't know what this one is. There is only one person on ask.yahoo tech a question about this model. Other than that, the price is still under $40 bucks. I was just wondering if anyone did buy this one..

Well my guess is to have the GeekSquad at Best Buy examin one of the routers as he told me he would if one comes back in a return. Well that's good if that happens? He did agree with me that DX-E401 is very quick for all downloads including P2P. I don't see many on the self so they're going out the door.

I just found out this...

DYNEX 10/100 WIRED ROUTER PROWARE TECHNOLOGIES CBT 006 8339283 DX-E402

Well the rules out dlink, belkin, linksys an etc..
Now what's inside the router? Is this quicker than DX-E401?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back